Hey Amigos!
Today's PPPP's are:
Peak- Today's peak would have to be our DECIDEDchurch meeting tonight! It went great! I can't wait for all the amazing upcoming events that will be happening soon at Decided! another peak is I went into starbucks not knowing what I wanted to drink. The guy behind the counter told me he would make me a special drink...Lets just say it is HEAVEN in a cup! but, I don't know what exactly it was, and I have no idea how to order it again!!! I must go back when he is there to order. It was simply amazing!
Pit-No pit, just working long days and long night's doing homework!
Praise- We got almost all our art projects done for the upcoming CBCDC thanksgiving feast. Seriously, If you knew all the things we have to make for this thing, you would realize how big of a praise this is!
Prayer!- Please just keep praying for school, the leadership team for decided, and a choice I will have to make in the future concerning the church I attend and how I am involved. I have been praying for this a lot lately...so pray with me :)
I love you all. Thanks for reading!
In Christ,
Callie
Listening to: In Christ Alone ( Solid Rock ) By Promise Keepers

0 comments:
Post a Comment