CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12

Peak: Work: I love my job. It is never really a job if you love it!

Pit: The only real pit of the day is that I worked 7-6:30 and then had a meeting until 8. but like in the bullet above, It is never really a job if you love it!

Praise: I got to talk to my dad tonight! Well, Kind of. I could see him on skype,  but he didn't have a microphone so we couldn't hear each other. we instant messaged through skype while looking at each other. I miss him! It was so good to talk to him!

Prayer: Pray that God will continue to use my story in life to further his kingdom. Pray I will unleash what he has planned for me and that his blessings will pour out on everyone I meet and come in contact with.


Well, we are keeping it short and sweet tonight,

Goodnight lovely friends!

In Christ,
Callie

0 comments:

Post a Comment