Today has been an interesting day!
Peaks: Today is Halloween! I got to dress up in my chicken costume at work as well as Trunk or Treat at Chapin Baptist. I loved it! I know I can be crazy and silly sometimes, but this is definitely something that I love, No matter how weird I may seem. After we got done handing out candy at Trunk or Treat with 2 of my favorites (Casey and Dawn) We went to Chick-Fil-A and made some fun there. From getting my head stuck in the cardboard cut out, trying to get free food since I was wearing a chick suit, to pretending to drive the Chapin Police car, It was for sure a fun day.
Pits: Only pit of the day is that I am still having these headaches. I am on a new medicine, so I hope that this one will bring some relief!
Praise: My CT scan came back negative! This rules out any abnormalities in my brain, and that I have a brain (hehe!) Yay!
Prayer: Please continue praying these headaches will go away. I am confident that God has control and that this somehow feeds into his plan.
Today starts my New Challenge!
(You can read more about it by clicking the link at the top left of this page)
I checked my facebook 9 times which equals about 18 minutes in the word. Man I learned so much by finishing the book of Romans. I'll share all about what I learned on tomorrows post!
Check out the pictures from tonight below!
Me and Boo Boo Chicken!
This picture makes me laugh because right after this was taken, I got my head stuck in it!
New Cop in Town-Miss. Cluck!
Have a wonderful and Safe Halloween!
In Christ's Love,
Callie




0 comments:
Post a Comment